Membership is open to all individuals based in Hungary dealing with public or private international law as their profession, regardless of nationality, and to all Hungarian citizens regardless of the country in which they are based. There are two different categories of membership:
- Individual Member (Membership Fee: GBP 30 / year)
- Student Member (Membership Fee: GBP 15 / year)
Please take into consideration that ILA Hungarian Branch membership must be approved by the Branch Officers.
Membership fees are payable on joining, and then till 30 June each year
Benefits of membership:
- Be part of an Association established since 1873 which has as its’ objectives the study, clarification and development of both public and private international law.
- Have the opportunity to become involved in the various International Committees and Study Groups. Please take into account that members must be nominated by their branch and have sufficient and relevant expertise in the subject area, decisions on membership admission is up to the individual Committee Chairs.
- Receive discounted registration rates at the ILA Biennial and Regional Conferences and where relevant events held by the member’s branch.
- Have only access to ILA Biannial Conference Reports.
- Members are also entitled to attend all ILA Hungarian Branch events.